Tuesday, May 25, 2010

THE Coach is right...

I am a fair weather cyclist.  
http://www.flickr.com/photos/annemiekvanderkuil/740838929/in/set-72157594584784175/
That's not me!

No cycling last weekend due to the chilly, wet weather.  The hills will always be there so I'll have to do even more hill seeking next weekend.  I have borrowed a gym membership for three weeks so I might??? try an indoor cycling session this week. 

Don't think I'll be enjoying a reward ride with THE Coach in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Just walked over to get my morning coffee Jen and I was thinking of you - not good weather for cycling. Maybe you can replace the ride with watching the Giro d'Italia on SBS at 8.30 every night (Bruce does) and get some inspiration from that great hill-climber Cadel Evans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a good idea. Thanks Bruce and Therese.

    ReplyDelete